Here are a collection of nursing “how to” and educational videos on nursing skills, NCLEX, HESI, nursing school tips, and so much more. If you are a nursing student, new nurse graduate, or a seasoned nursing needing to brush up on your skills, these video can help you.
S.L. Page (BSN, RN) provides step-by-step instructions on how to perform many basic nursing skills and gives her insight, tips, and tricks that she’s learned on the job. In addition, she discusses NCLEX, HESI, and gives nursing students and new nurse tips on how to excel in the profession. She is the author of the books “How to Pass Nursing School” and “Nursing Resume: A Job Guide for Nurses“.
Please help us spread the word about our free website and free YouTube videos! We want to help nurses and nursing students succeed.
Search Our YouTube Channel
Find it FAST! Use the search bar below to quickly find any video on our channel. Type in your search phrase and hit the search button:
Popular Nursing YouTube Video Playlists
- – A playlist containing all of our videos.
NCLEX Lecture Reviews
- – All of our NCLEX review videos, or click a specific one below:
- – See all of our nursing skills videos, or view some of the more popular ones below:
Nursing School Tips
- – Get tips to help you study in nursing school, get organized, cope with stress, and much more.
Nursing Class Lectures and Miscellaneous Teachings
- – View all of our miscellaneous teaching tutorials, or see specific playlists below:
- – Learn about different types of nurses and nursing specialties.
- – Basic patient education information for diabetic patients.
All of Our Nursing Videos
View all of
Please help us spread the word so that we can continue to create this content! Many universities and nursing students use our videos to help with skills explanations, study tips, or NCLEX reviews.
We’ve helped many students pass NCLEX with our NCLEX review videos. This is 100% free for students and teachers, but we need your help to spread the word. You can use the YouTube embed code to display videos on webpages on your university’s website, or simply visit our website or YouTube channel and display the videos there!
Don’t forget to “like” our website or videos, or share them on your favorite social media outlets such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and more!
Thanks for visiting!